A Message From Our CEO
Closing Options To Keep You Safe
eCLOSING WITH REMOTE ONLINE NOTARIZATION
Our first line of defense is to move as many closings as possible to remote online notarization.These closings are 100% secure and are completed in less than an hour with one of our trained, online closers. You can be online with your customers to ensure they get the same closing experience as they do in person.
While RON eClosings are our preferred closing method during this time, we understand that not all lenders are allowing for remote online notarization, so we’ve taken further steps.
DRIVE THROUGH CLOSINGS
Starting immediately, most of our offices will be offering drive through closings. This process is safe and efficient:
- The customer is given time to review the documents from home and will be asked to sign any documents that do not need to be signed in the presence of a notary at home before traveling to our office.
- Once they have arrived, the customer will remain in the car and call the office to let us know they’ve arrived. Our representatives will provide instructions of texting a copy of their Drivers license to us and the representative will review during the Drive Through Closing.
- Finally, our closers, wearing gloves, will provide documents to be signed. Customers will be provided a clipboard, a pen and gloves for them to use during the closing.
- The documents will be scanned and available on the portal or through encrypted email.
We hope those two closing options are enough for most of our customers, but if you have a client who cannot be served using the above-mentioned options and they need to come into our offices, we have some new protocols in place.
IN PERSON CLOSINGS
We are limiting the number of in-person closings our offices are accepting at this time and using the following restrictions to keep everyone safe:
- Only the signing parties are to enter the office. For customers with children that need to be with them, we ask them to please complete your closing using the drive through option.
- Customers will call the office when they’ve arrived and will be instructed on when to enter the office. Our front door and closing room doors will be opened so that customers will not need to open any doors.
- Our representatives will sign customers into the log and verify their license from a safe distance.
- Customers will be asked to use hand sanitizer before the closing and will be provided a pen and gloves to use for the signing. Our closer will remain at the opposite side of the table and guide the customer through the closing.
- After the closing, the closing rooms are cleaned and sanitized prior to the next closing.
GET YOUR COMMISSIONS WIRED
With any closings that take place with our company, we will wire your commission checks directly into your checking accounts with a Disbursement Authorization (DA) from your Market Center Administrator and a copy of your Bank’s Wiring Instructions. You just need to let our closers know, and they will send you a form to sign authorizing us to do this for you. Some banks may charge you for receiving a wire. Please check with your bank prior to requesting this service. If you would prefer a check, please let us know what address you would like your check mailed to, and we will send it FedEx – overnight.