Power Of The Network
The Florida Agency Network (FAN) is a network of settlement providers, title agencies, business support units and closing support services, coming together to provide customized closing services and back-office support throughout the state of Florida.
Joining the FAN Network means that you will be under our protective umbrella and be fully compliant with the upcoming TILA-RESPA rule (TRID). In an ever changing industry it is important to partner up with a title agency that has aligned and complied with the new regulations. Agencies powered by the Florida Agency Network (FAN) are prepped and ready to lead the way during this immense industry change.
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 & 2
- ALTA Best Practices Certification (pillars 1-7 via 3rd Party)
- I.T. Hosted/MSP Solutions
- Email Encryption
- Backup Storage Solutions
- Secure Document Delivery
Access To Resources
Backed by multiple in-house lawyers and national underwrites, our knowledgeable team looks forward to showing you how our many resources can grow your business.
- Expert Legal Counsel
- Title Plant
- Short Sale Division
- Collective Marketing
- and more!
We Have You Covered
FAN has locations all over Florida. Take advantage of our staff, offices, and marketing support.
The Florida Agency Network is an industry leader with a strong presence spanning across the entire state. With our family of companies we are able to provide excellent service throughout the state from listing to closing. We do whatever it takes to close even the toughest real estate transactions smoothly and on time.
Consulting & Management Services
While growing one of the largest operations in the State of Florida much of our success was attributed to our management style and culture. The collective experience we’ve gained in our industry has allowed us to master the operations of a title agency. Our management services take the worry out of the operations side of things. Giving the opportunity to focus on other areas of your business.
Expert Legal Counsel
Just a phone call away, you’ll find answers to your underwriting inquiries, general legal advice, information on claim handling and other guidance from counsel who are experienced in the specific issues of Independent Agents.
Our multiple attorneys on staff make the power of the Network more versatile and able to assist with the many legal issues that can occur during a real estate transaction such as but not limited to the following:
- Real Estate Law
- Contract Review
- Preparation of Contracts, Deeds, Notes, Mortgages, Etc.
- Corporation Filing, INCs, LLCs, Partnership Agreements
- Quiet Title Suits
- Custom Escrow Agreements & Escrow Dispute Resolution
- Short Sale Negotiation
- In House General Counsel
- Business Issue Resolution
- Underwriting Counsel
- Commercial Transactions
Convenient locations statewide to drop off checks. Secure wire transfers
- Daily Reconciliations
- Designated Wire Department
- Multiple Bank Capability
- Positive Pay, Auto and Manual
- Experience with Multiple Software Systems.
Short Sale Department
Our designated short sale department has attorneys on staff to help with negotiations as well as the many other issues that can occur during a short sale transaction.
- Examining the title for outstanding liens, deed irregularities, etc.
- Preliminary Title Report
- Acting as Escrow or Settlement Agent
- Recording Legal Documents
- Issuing Title Insurance Policies for the Transaction
Builders and Developers statewide have come to rely on the power of the network at every stage and with every aspect of a project, including but not limited to:
- Title Insurance
- Land acquisition loan closings
- Lot take-down closings
- Sale-out closings
- Bulk closings
- Builder escrow services
- Dedicated and Separate Team devoted to client accounts
- Attorneys on staff to assist with commercial transactions, land acquisitions, commercial loan closings, spreaders, etc
- Actively Involved in Builders Associations, Board, Marketing Council, etc.
- Multiple Underwriters allow for more transactions to get closed
Private Equity/Institutional Investor
Our many years in the industry have made us proficient in dealing with private equity and institutional investors.
- Dedicated Departments and Closing Teams
- Foreclosure Auction Services
- Underwriting Services- determination of assets (beds/baths/type construction, etc)
- Bulk Sales
- Title Plant- offers multiple products, O&E, Modified O&E, 2 owner searches, pencil searches
- Auction Searches
- Live Auction Hotline to call the examiners during bid
Our REO division is a separate department that specializes in working with REO clients and closings to streamline the process.
- Title Curative Department
- Years of experience
- 30 plus offices statewide to give clients “brick and mortar” facilities to close transactions
- Custom Reporting Mechanisms for clients